Tuesday, September 23, 2008

yes, its been a while

been out of town, saw some of you in vegas. nice to hear people enjoy my blog. sorry its been so long. a few crappy dates & one really good one, not to mention the re-appearing ex... life is fun! brings me back to "who are these people?!" Here's an example of one of the worst dates ever! this guy RAN to meet me. not because he was late but because he likes the exercise. which I think in general is a good thing, but fellas, we have to draw the line somewhere! I'm sitting on main street looking cute in my sun dress and flips, my hair is looking good and I'm feeling cute. suddenly this guy is sitting next to me (yes, the one I expected to meet), it was our first date. we had met a week earlier at the beach so maybe he got a bit confused?... always with the benefit of the doubt!... why was he SWEATY?! I thought to myself! later I find out he "likes the workout" SO HE PARKED 3 MILES AWAY AND RAN OVER TO MEET ME FOR THE DATE... kill two birds with one stone?... UGH! He only brought $10 and that was sweaty too! I tell ya! I paid the tab, HE KEPT HIS $10! and we will never see each other again! It's painful in the world of dating that's for sure!
The really good date was with an old friend. We have never actually had an official date. I think we were both surprised at how well it went. That was nice but has not evolved into anything, just one really good date and a few phone calls. maybe another date some day. it was nice either way. helps offset the horrifying ones!

No comments: