Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blue Tooth, its the law...

Let me start by saying UGH!!!! I have never heard so many people say “I hate this blue tooth!”, “are you on a blue tooth”, “what? I can’t hear you! Are you on your blue tooth?”… we can go on and on…
Supposedly they have noise reduction. What if the window is down in your car, even a little bit? One of my friends asked me if I was driving in a rain storm! And, I am suppose to have “the best one out there”. I know, I know, we all have “the best one out there” and still we all hate them. What about the friend with bad reception blaming your blue tooth instead, knowing how much you hate it?
How about the people who love them! Wear them CONSTANTLY!... in restaurants, shopping, everywhere… yikes!!!
I have resorted to choosing to not use my phone while driving. Anything that happens while I’m on the road can wait. There’s nothing that urgent in my life.
However, sometimes we choose to chat. It makes the traffic less painful.
When on the highway, the noise that needs to be reduced is louder than on the city streets, so, sometimes I will chat while catting around town.
Another thing, how many things can a person be expected to hold on their ears? Not much is small on me, but my ears are. And, as we all know, I wear glasses so my ears are already occupied! There is barely any room for that thing to hook onto my ear! It takes me 5 minutes just to get it onto my head! Another UGH!!!
Creampie is constantly throwing hers across her car, her house, anywhere… hers will not last long! How do you enjoy your blue tooth apparatus?
It’s the law, use it or pay, another thing to get use to!

2 comments:

On My Desk said...

Oh I know - I have a stick shift and no power steering in my car so I can never talk on the phone in the normal way. Am not jazzed by the bluetooth either so I'm a non-talking driver.

Sigh.

michael bolton said...

you have a sweet ride laura, ive been in it. you should have "blue tooth" through ur radio in that sweet ride Ms Sweet. M