Tuesday, December 2, 2008

inflamtion!

last week I started to write a blog called OPPP... but I changed my mind. I thought I might offend or unnerve... so, here I am visiting this subject again. Been in chronic pain since last week on I guess Tuesday?... its been so long and the pain is so bad I can't remember when it started since it feels like forever. You always think these things will pass, quickly! UGH! getting older sucks. my 8 year old niece told me this summer "she's falling apart!" if she only knew!
OPPP= Other People's Pain Pills! yea, yea, yea "you never take pills" I hear that so much I don't believe it. And, if you don't You don't' know what you're missing! Ad a cocktail and it can be a fun and inexpensive night. BUT! with the type of pain I have been in, not having my own prescription yet... OPPP come in very handy! Not to worry, I am handling myself with care! I have a doctor appt tonight. I already know what it is... and I'm not going into details. Lets just say its an assortment of inflamed things all at one time all in the same area... short for AGING! Fun huh!
aren't you glad you asked for the blogging again? do I sound like you? if not, I bet I Will at one time or another!

No comments: