Saturday, August 2, 2008

dating

Beware of the word wonderful... best to wait a bit before making that call. Everyone is always someone else when you first meet them. They say they're not, but they are. I probably am too... but then again, I can't be sure. I'm pretty direct. Still can't count on that in the masses. Its too bad that there is always a game even when they say there isn't. That's probably your first, second and/or third clue that its more a game than you ever imagined! It's exhausting dating. The biggest mind fuck there is! I don't understand why the misleading stories and the contradictions so soon after. I guess people don't think you're paying attention when they talk. That you won't remember just last week they said the exact opposite to your face! Well, our skills of detecting these things get much better as we go along. Usually its not that difficult, people are stupid! By now I have a lot of practice at it! More than I care to admit...
Always best when things just somehow happen, click and flow. Its been a while since I've had that experience.

No comments: