Friday, August 1, 2008

Paying our respects.

I was having dinner with Creampie on Wednesday night. We had just sat down and were ordering our drinks. Creampie is chatting away about her day. She says to me "I almost wasn't able to make it here tonight"... She said she was driving down Crenshaw, her normal route home, and she was looking around wondering "where is everybody at?!". Suddenly she came upon a funeral home and she said to me "Honey, I almost had to pull over and pay my respects!... there were a ton of hot men there!" I laughed really hard and responded with, "that ever happens again you better get me on the phone! I'll throw on a sexy black dress and pay my respects with you!"... we are seriously joking about funeral crashing to pick up guys! Kind of a good idea! I know, they did that in wedding crashers movie... Still wouldn't put it past Creampie and I!

No comments: