Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm published

some of you may know about my trips to Jamaica last spring. when I got back from the second trip I wrote a story about it. since then I have stumbled on a website that publishes short stories. the guy running the site is a writing teacher with a phd... he thinks there is a lot of "hidden talent untapped" and wants to share it.
I submitted my Jamaica story to him. He liked my writing style and gave me an assignment to pull a short story out of my original story. I did that and it is published as of yesterday.
Here is the link to the website and to my story! enjoy!

Issue #10 of A. Hicks Hope is on-line. www.ahickshope.net
TRAVEL - Newest section Jamaica, it’s the waiting mon! by Laura Sweet. She reports on her trip and unique experience. She even learned a few things about herself as well as about Jamaica. It was a fun trip and is a fun read. So go to our new TRAVEL section and have some fun. Jamaica, it’s the waiting mon! http://www.ahickshope.net/jamaica_-_waiting.htm

No comments: