Thursday, June 19, 2008

TGIF

ok, I think they are on to something with their "perfect portions menu"... the girls and I were talking about the food we planned to order for lunch being available in a smaller portion, the food is too big! I heard myself say "our country is a bunch of fat asses, the restaurants all have too big of portions in order to justify over inflated menu prices... if they would just reduce the size of their portions and the price a bit in these economic days a lot of people's asses would probably shrink too... 3 problems solved!"
Well, maybe not completely solved, but still, its a great start. It's true, most restaurants have too big of portions. There are people starving around the world. Everyone is complaining about gas prices, food prices, etc... None of us need to eat the amount served to us at most restaurants.
Am I wrong?... I ask you...

No comments: