Wednesday, June 11, 2008

what's the deal lately?!

its been a few days since I've been in touch I know... got a bit side tracked. I've been flirting with this guy for months now. almost asked me out about 10 times... WTF?! finally last week he said "lets go for drinks this week"... I said great, call me. He owns the UPS Store where I get my packages sent so I run into him occasionally when I stop in to pick something up.
Well, he called that following Tuesday after his shift at about 7:20pm. I was busy so I didn't answer. He wanted to know what I was doing right then... what am I? Last minute Laura?... no, I am not! and, I actually have a bit of a life, so, I was busy...
Long story short, I told him next time we spoke that a bit of an advance notice would be nice next time. He said he got it.
Over the weekend I ran into him again. We talked for a while and he showed me how to communicate with him and his IM on my blackberry... I'm not very technically inclined. Once we got that up and running we proceeded to chat and flirt all day. He asked me to send him some pictures of me and he sent a couple of him, etc... all along discussing getting together this week since last week didn't work out. I was having fun.
He is full of mixed messages and is very non committal so it was suggested to me to ask if he was married. His response, Yep, married, two kids, bla, bla, bla... now you don't want to talk to me?!
Well, I don't mind talking but I can't date you! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
This is the THIRD married man that has asked me out this year. In fact the only guys asking me out are either 22 or my age and married. I'm doomed.
As a result, I had to take a step back and catch my breath. Really had nothing to say for a few days. Clearly the only one getting any action around here is my cat and that monkey!
This is my life! Seriously, I want to puke!

No comments: