Thursday, February 26, 2009

back to work

ok, its interesting to note how long anesthesia stays in your system. as I was driving to work this morning I realized I was still high! was a bit scared to be driving... having said that, as co-workers asked how I was feeling my response has been "tired, sore and stoned"... that's true.
I've been typing all day, like usual, but today my hands are killing me. I looked down and was reminded that each hand has a huge bruise on it. the left one was an unsuccessful attempt to put an IV in and the right one was successful. So, more pain... nice!
I brought a vicodin to the office with me just in case. yes, I took it. now I feel like I'm sitting on hot needles with shooting pains, at a bar having had a martini or two. fun stuff! more will be revealed.

No comments: