Wednesday, February 4, 2009

update

I am measuring my existence by the level of pain medication I am taking these days. And for those of you "in the know"... NO... "it" has not been removed yet... for those of you not "in the know"... "it" is my IUD. Enough said! (trust me I can make this into a sit-com too, but I think I will spare you all the intimate details).
Down to taking Motrin for pain. Feeling ALMOST better... today, I guess 90%?... its been a tough week! Worked the whole day yesterday despite my boss saying "you look like shit, do you think you should go home?"... I flipped her off and went back to working.
The irony is that probably as soon as I get past this particular issue I will be in the hospital under anesthesia in order to remove "it". The saga continues!
For those of you sending well wishes and good thoughts of concern, thank you! I appreciate your support! More will be revealed.

No comments: