Saturday, February 21, 2009

facebook update

yep, suddenly all of the old school Friends, literally, are popping up. Its really fun to reconnect with a lot of them, some I can't remember and can't believe they remember me! Others I KIND OF remember. I wasn't that interested in school.. school for me is high school folks. Not to date myself but that was A LONG TIME AGO!!! meanwhile, I was recently reminded that I was "one of the super cool Sweet sisters"... by an old school friend. funny the things people bring up! one guy reminded me that my old boyfriend Bob told him to leave me alone! He remembers that! I guess it really bothered him then, now he says looking back its funny.
Super close friends you lost contact with sending you great, actually meaningful gifts on this thing! that's fun too! I'm diggin facebook for the most part.
We have scraped the surface of the "blending of my worlds"... I am slowly beginning to be asked how I make my living. Not sure what people are thinking, don't care really. They know I've always been fun, crazy, wild, whatever they label me... their responses I believe confirm that some things never change. keep on facebooking!

No comments: