Saturday, May 31, 2008

he

that looks like it says "he" as in he fell down the steps... but no... it really says he as in "high efficiency"... who knew! I guess probably everyone but me! I just bought a new washing machine. My old one died. So, I got a Whirlpool front load. I was not very focused on the details, how many can there be? its a chlothes washer. it's whirlpool. should wash the clothes fine. It was the right size and fit into my budget.
So, it was delivered this morning. Of course I was on the phone with Creampie chatting the whole time the delivery guys were here. Its their job to bring it in, remove the old one and hook it up properly. So, I was catching up with my girlfriend. Once it was set up I signed the paperwork and the delivery guys moved on.
Next I called Samantha, she had some urgent news. Well, as I listened to her amazing news I was flipping through the little owners manual. It didn't even occur to me that I would need to change the way I do things... change my laundry soap, what is a pre-soak? do I need fabric softener in the washer? UGH! I realized I was not prepared to use my new washer.
Samantha helped me to understand that I need this high efficient soap and her mother was mocking me in the background. She said "go get a how to use a washing machine for dummies book!"... I told Samantha to tell her mother to KMA!!!!
Anyway, Samantha explained the whole thing to me. Right now I am finally running my first load. Unless some disaster hits you should not hear any more on this subject. Ya learn something new every day!

No comments: