Friday, May 23, 2008

a love affair with chocolate

I think everyone can relate to this in one way or another at any given time in their life! It seems lately that I am spending time late at night in bed eating dark chocolate truffles... Its sad but true. And, people who know me know that my body doesn't function well on that level. Still, somehow, I can't seem to stop the late night chocolate snacks! Its only a few, but still, late night snacking of any kind is not a great choice at all. UGH! Its a struggle that will kick in high gear next week once the added weight hits my ASS!!! (by then I will have stopped and the frustration of watching what I eat more closely will be bothering me).
Well, we are all human. Some people believe that chocolate is better than sex... I disagree with that statement, but apparently when you are single and alone, sometimes chocolate is love...
This is me! Is it you too?...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you always have your vibrator