Monday, January 26, 2009

blue tooth update

news flash! no one is using them anymore! Ok, a lot less people can be seen talking on their phones while driving. I know I have elected, usually, not to talk on the phone while driving due to the mushy quality of blue tooth conversations. Seems like most things can wait for an hour or less until I get there. Most of the people I know have gone through this progression of first, using the blue tooth, to using the speaker phone, to not using the phone, to just using the phone as usual... just like speeding and any other law we all break while driving. As someone pointed out to me yesterday... you're not breaking the law until you get caught.
Be careful people! The idea was to save lives, I hope it does!
Now the new law is no texting while driving!!! No kidding huh!

No comments: