Sunday, January 11, 2009

dumb question/best answer ever!

So, Bonnie and I are at the Mexican restaurant at the C gate in the Vegas airport. We sat right next to a couple of guys we saw checking in. A conversation was struck up... the usual; visiting Vegas for work? play?... They were there for CES, and we were there for AVN. Suddenly these guys are asking several typical questions you get asked as people/women working in the Adult Industry except one I've never heard before.
I was wearing my silver ring that looks like a big O and a silver necklace that has 4overlapping rings and mini silver clip hoop earrings. This guy next to me actually asked me, very seriously, with a twinkle of hope in his eyes:
"So, Laura, does all of your jewelry represent O for ORGASM?"... He was seriously asking me that! And, my answer was perfect and classic and one of the best answers I have ever had the pleasure of responding with! I said;
"no honey, its Tiffany".... which is true and snotty just the same! How funny! I LOVED THAT! Yea, I work in the adult industry so all of my jewelry means "orgasm"...

No comments: