Monday, January 26, 2009

desk dancing

at any given time, someone walking down the hall past my office can catch me boppin to the beat of whatever music is constantly playing in my office... I can't live without music! admit it! you've done it. If not, you should give it a try! now and then, if a really great all time favorite comes on, whether its the radio, your ipod, a cd... whatever, just turn it up and dance! right there in your office! I've been busted several times! its all about fun people. lets not take things so seriously! desk dancing burns 40% more calories an hour than simply sitting there too! Just think of it, you can have fun at the same time as working off those extra holiday pounds you just added to your waistline. not a fact... just a though! desk dancing! not on, at... unless you are feeling particularly uninhibited that day, then I say... go for it!

No comments: