Friday, January 23, 2009

today I was wearing a strait jacket...

and yesterday I was called schizophrenic! its true...
OK, rewind to last night at 7pm-ish. I do this mentor thing and we had a group meeting last night. Group meaning all the kids and their mentors hang out together and do meaningful, fun activities. Last night we did this thing called "true colors". Its a personality type test using colors. The guy leading the meeting started to explain by showing an orange card and saying his ex-wife was orange... spontaneous, risk taker and he held up the green card which he said he is. Green is logical, analytical, conceptual. They are opposites and have difficulties getting along as a result. Long story short, we eventually took this test to show what our personality types are. There are two other colors Blue=compassionate, gold=organized... After struggling through the test the guy used me as an example. I have a SPLIT PERSONALITY! shocking I know! I am tied between green and orange! Actually clears a lot of things up for me! maybe you too if you know me!
So, that's the schizophrenic part, now lets get to the strait jacket! We had a product meeting today with Pipedreams and they have a new item... men and women's strait jackets! I tried on the white women's one. I wiggled out of it in 20 seconds! obviously for fun not reality. Yep, strait jackets can be fun too! Who am I???? Maybe a bit more off than you imagined... that's all! =P

No comments: